4 Primary Auxiliaries (Be, Have, Do)
- The wind is blowing hard.
- She is not attending the computer class.
- We do not go to school on Sunday.
- I did not show that letter to anyone.
- I am working hard these days.
- A man was selling beautiful balloons.
- The birds were sitting in the tree.
- Suresh has paid his loan.
- They have gone to market.
- Does he know your address ?
- He has told a lie.
- He does not eat meat.
- Sonu is not reading in this school.
- Sohan has got a good prize.
- It was raining heavily yesterday.
- The work has not been finished yet.
- They are coming back now.
- The boy did not play the match last week.
- You did not invite me to dinner yesterday.
- Mahesh does not cast his vote in the last election.