7 Interrogative Sentences
- Is our clerk in the office ?
- Is Hari not playing hockey ?
- Were all the boys in the classroom ?
- Have you a colour television ?
- Can he be sleeping in his bedroom ?
- Is this mango not sweet ?
- Are the players playing ?
- Has the bus left just now ?
- Must we work hard to pass ?
- Am I a physician ?
- I have helped her now.
- She will be reading it.
- You should not disobey him.
- He can write well in English.
- We may see this movie again.
- You can solve this problem.
- All the players are in the field.
- You were not a naughty boy.
- You can afford to travel by air.
- I may take your pen.
- Did he go to school yesterday ?
- Did they see someone entering your room ?
- Did she hide herself behind a tree ?
- Does he make aware you of your mistake ?
- Do we reach the class in time ?
- Does Shyam play football daily ?
- Did she go to Kolkata last month ?
- Did you not find him in the school ?
- Does Ram go for a morning walk everyday ?
- Did he always speak the truth ?
- He gave you a pen yesterday.
- You make my payment every week.
- You forgot to attend my party.
- He likes sitting idle.
- He agreed to go with you.
- The peacocks dance in the forest.
- The boy feels tired after a walk.
- He went to Varanasi yesterday.
- They try every question in the paper.
- You saw this movie with your parents.